To Our Customers:
We have a lot of work in front of us. Luckily, we love building furniture. As you can see in the top right hand corner of our website, we are now quoting extraordinary lead times for new orders. Six weeks is normal for us.
The factory is running great. Our incoming order rate jumped 40% in July, August and September (compared to the same period last year.) This is awesome and appreciated. We just need time to build everything. Please know the shipment dates we acknowledge are real dates, and we will hold them. 95% of orders ship as promised. The remaining 5% almost always ship within a week of the acknowledged date.
We are very methodical about scheduling and producing furniture. We are adding production capacity as fast as we practically can. In the short term, this means hiring and training more people. In the longer term, this includes adding machinery and 30,000 square feet of manufacturing space to our factory. We are working towards both in parallel.
Our team will not sacrifice quality to increase production. We care. What ships to our customers must look fantastic and be made beautifully. Our production lead times for new orders could extend further before we are able to begin reducing them. We will keep everyone updated.
Thank you for the opportunity and the time to do everything right. Let us know how we can help you. Call us anytime at (304) 258-2818 or email us at email@example.com.