Tomlin Door & Drawer Cabinet
Borrowing inspiration from the multiplicity of sources, Tomlin is readily placed with your favorite bed design and adds to telling of many style stories.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Kiln dried lumber is hand selected for grain and color characteristics. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Board-by-board finish process highlights the beauty of the wood. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Handmade in choice of Ash, Cherry, Maple, Walnut & Paint
- Select from 64 wood and finish combinations
- Flush fitting drawer and door fronts give our Tomlin Collection products a lighter and clean, architectural look.
- Two doors operate smooth, silent and sag-free on concealed hinge hardware. Two adjustable shelves behind the doors.
- Installed below the drawer box, undermount drawer glides contribute to a simple and clean appearance, rugged support of drawer contents, and a positive feel to drawer opening and a soft close.
- Partial extension drawer glides allow for access to the full depth of the drawer and contribute to product stability.
- Our strong, stable drawer boxes are made from solid ash wood and a solid ash three-ply bottom for a rattle-free fit.
- Dovetail joinery adds both strength and beauty to our drawer boxes.
- This product has passed UL Verified product stability program and complies with ASTM F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture.
- Product is shipped with tip restraint device and instructions for anchoring to the wall.
- Hardware: Ring Pulls in Satin Brass, Polished Nickel, or Burnished
This product is personalized and made-to-order. Check out our personalization tools above to preview your options.
Overall: D19” x W40” x H72”
Behind doors: D17.5” x W38.5” x H43.75”
Top drawer interior: D15” x W37” x H9”
Bottom drawer interior: D15” x W37” x H9.5”
Adjustable shelves: D17.5” x W38.5”
Standard with Ring Pulls and Gilcrest Knobs