The Tomlin Hutch is a great example of crowd-sourced design. No fancy software required. We just answer the phone and open our email. The idea for this bookcase atop a functional set of drawers flowed freely from a number of Gat Creek fans.
Studio image in Ash Shoreline with Ring pulls in Polished Nickel.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset drawer fronts
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer box
- Dovetail drawer box joinery
- D19" x W36" x H82"
- One fixed shelf and two adjustable shelves in bookcase section
- Two utility drawers above letter size only file drawer below
Drawers run smoothly on sidemount, ball bearing drawer glides.