Dylan Storage Bed
Our Dylan Bed features long, softly curving slats that are steam bent in the hills of Pennsylvania. Too light to be called and open to be called a sleigh bed, this storage version adds two generously sized drawers on each side of the bed. (Single size - drawers on one side only.)
Studio image in Cherry Natural.
Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Provides strong, even mattress support
- A storage bed as elegant as a traditional bed with the utility of a dresser
- Solid construction with metal locking system attaching storage drawer units to bedposts
- No tools required for assembly/disassembly
- Hdbd H56" Ftbd H19.5" Slat H18.5"
Designed to accommodate a mattress only height of 8" - 12". Our Dylan Storage Bed features two generously sized drawers on each side of the bed. A dense slat roll, two storage drawer units, and two dust covers are supplied with all sizes excluding single beds that are furnished with a dense slat roll, one storage drawer unit,"tall" side rail, and one dust cover. Refer to Bed Details for an illustration of our storage bed configuration.